Selecting PGH bricks has never been easier. At our large network of Selection Centres we offer many services such as colour scheming, product selection and technical advice. To support you through the process PGH Bricks and Pavers offer a free 1-hour personalised colour consultation.
SUPPORTING YOU DURING COVID19The health and safety of our staff and customers is our priority, so our face-to-face colour consultations are currently available by appointment only. We are also offering virtual colour consultation services for customers in Sydney, Adelaide and Brisbane.
BEFORE BOOKING YOUR CONSULTATION
- Visit a PGH Selection Centre
- Browse our website to view our complete range of products
- Consult our Style Guide
- Use our 3D Visualiser
- Visit our Pinterest, Instagram or other social feeds
- Before your consultation, its important that you make a brick selection. This will ensure the consultation can then focus on your home’s colour scheme.
Choose your brick
- Have digital copies of your plans and a drawing of the facade of your new home ready to email or share.
- Include any covenant/restrictions on your land.
- Add support material such as photos of homes you like.
- You are now ready to book your colour consultation.
BOOK YOUR COLOUR CONSULTATIONTo book your free colour consultation at a time that suits you please:
We will not be able to meet face-to-face if you:
- Display any flu-like symptoms such as a cough, shortness or breath or a fever.
- Have received a positive COVID-19 test or are awaiting the results of a test.
- Have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive to a COVID-19 test or is awaiting results of a test.
- Should be in isolation having returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
DURING YOUR CONSULTATION
- We will review your plans, any building covenants, photos and support material.
- Coordinate your entire external colours scheme including: bricks, roofing, gutter and fascia, window frames and Garage doors
Your colour consultation
- When your choices are made, we will record them, send them directly to your builder and provide you with a copy of your selection.