The Avante brick walling system is an Australian made lock in rail system. It is a lightweight product with the flexibility and versatility to accommodate for heights, shapes and situations that architects, builders and home owners come up against on a project. The system can be used to complement traditional bricks, or used on elements of the project where full bricks can’t be used.
The system comprises brick facings fixed mechanically to a galvanised steel rail. Profiled rails are mounted in horizontal rows onto a vertical support system and the brick facings are then ‘clipped’ into place. This mechanical ‘clipping’ feature ensures a high strength wall that enables some adjustment of brick facing position during installation. Mortar is added using a pump system.
Avante is perfect for both new construction and re-cladding across residential and multi-residential.
It’s cost effective and can be used both internally and externally, in tight spaces, or where boundary limitations, weight, wall thickness and site mess are issues.
Avante can be used with a wide range of substructures, including concrete, timber frame, structural steel, lightweight steel frames, masonry and structurally insulated panels.
- Lightweight – approximately 50kg/m2, compared to approximately 200kg/m2 for traditional brick
- Seamless integration with traditional masonry – Avante brick facings are cut from PGH Bricks & Pavers’ extensive range of traditional bricks
- Reduced site space requirements – allows for the brick look where tight boundaries would usually restrict usage
- Can be used for both internal and external applications
- On-site flexibility that enables shaping to suit building details and achieve seamless brickwork around corners, windows and doors
- Reduced materials handling requirements
- Reduced waste and mess onsite
- Strong, durable and weather resistant
- Can be fixed on all common substrates
- Safe choice with ‘brick grip’ design – bricks can't fall
- Extensive range of colours and textures across the PGH Bricks & Pavers product collection
- NCC compliant
- Low maintenance
- Backed by CSR – the name behind some of Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted building industry brands
Benefits of the Avante system