SEEING IS BELIEVING AT OUR SELECTION CENTRES
There is nothing like seeing colours and textures in real life. We have an array of bricks and pavers on display in our centres. When you’ve decided on your preferred brick, samples are available to show your family and friends.
Our 5 steps to your external colour choices
BEFORE YOUR CONSULTATION
• Before your consultation, it's important that you have selected a brick, or at least narrowed down your choice to two products. This will ensure the consultation can focus on your home's entire colour scheme.
2. Choose your brick
• Either fill book your appointment here or call your nearest selection centre to book your free colour consultation.
• You will receive a confirmation email once you have made your appointment and you will receive a friendly reminder the day before the consultation.
3. Book your appointment
DURING YOUR CONSULTATION
• We will review your plans, any building covenants, photos and support material.
• Coordinate your entire external colour scheme including: bricks, roofing, gutter and fascia, window frames and Garage doors
4. Your colour consultation
• When your choices are made, we will record them, send them directly to your builder and provide you with a copy of your selection.
5. Finalise Selection